Prefabricated Warehouse is very durable. They are strong enough to withstand heavy snowfall, high winds, and strong earthquakes. The wall and roof panel can also be coated with aluminum compounds to prevent rusting and increase the life of the panels. These pre-engineered steel buildings are also non-combustible so it’s unlikely they will be destroyed by fire. This makes them perfect for storing hazardous chemicals. In addition to the durability, another benefit is the speed of construction.
Prefabricated warehouse could used for a wide range of project needs – from commercial (Car Shed ,Exhibition Hall ) to agricultural (metal barns, storage sheds) to industrial (Workshop, equipment storage).
The advantage of Prefabricated Warehouse as following :
1. Features: fast and flexible to assemble, secure and safe, thermal and noise insulation, water proof and fire prevention;
2. Cost-effective: Fast and easy installation greatly shorten the construction time which reduce the costs;
3. Durability: The whole structrure is easy in maintenance, which can be used for more than 50 years.
4. Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids leaks and water seepage. Meanwhile, it’s also in line with the national level of fire prevention.
5. Carrying capacity: can resists the impact of strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loads.
Technical Parameters of Prefabricated Warehouse :
1. Main Structure: Q345B Welded H Section Beam;
2. Purlin: C Section Channel or Z Section Channel;
3. Roof Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Color Coated Galvanized Sheet
4. Wall Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Corrugated Steel Sheet;
5. Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube;
6. Brace: Round Bar;
7. Column Cross Bracing and Roof Bracing: Angle Steel or Steel Rod;
8. Fly Brace: Angle Steel;
9. Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet;
10.Roof Gutter: Color Steel Sheet;
11.Rainspout: PVC Pipe;
12.Door: Aluminum Roller up door ,Sliding Sandwich Panel Door ;
13.Windows: PVC/Plastic Steel/Aluminum Alloy Window;
14.Connecting: High Strength Bolts 10.9S