Roof Bracing is the secondary structure of the steel building which include upper lateral horizontal bracing , down lateral horizontal bracing and longitudinal horizontal bracing, Steel Materials used Q235B .
- Upper Lateral horizontal bracing : Arranged between the first column space or the second column space at both ends of the building ,the distance of roof bracing less than 60m .
- Down Lateral horizontal bracing : Arranged when span more than 18m or span less than 18m but with over head crane , upper and down lateral horizontal bracing should in same column space to formed a stable space system .
- Longitudinal horizontal bracing :Arranged for the high and large span building ,when frame distance less than 12m usually arrange on upper in-plane , when frame distance equal or bigger than 12m usually arrange on down in-plane .
The role of Roof Horizontal Bracing :
- Ensure the overall stability of the building .
- Avoid the lateral instability of the pressure rod and prevent the rod from generating excessive vibration.
- Bear and transmit horizontal loads.
- Ensure the stability and convenience of the installation