Aircraft Hangar design in portal frame structure ,the building structure system is formed by the Primary Framing through connected with the H beam,Wall and Roof Bracing , Purlin , Wall Girt , and other components , Roof and wall using corrugated single color sheet together with other components such as windows and doors , Aircraft Hangar design in single clearly span without middle column in order to enlarge the interior using space .
The advantage of Aircraft Hangar as follows :
- Large span and Great strength : Primary Framing design in single clearly span , the max span could reach more than 50m without middle column , steel structure great strength as steel with the advantages of high strength, good plasticity, good toughness and welding ability,which can resists the impact of strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loading
- Fast construction and save manpower : All the Steel Structure of Aircraft Hangar fabricated in factory , after cutting , welding , drilling , sandblast and painted then delivery to installation , steel structure Fast and easy installation save the construction time better than the normal concrete building .
- Long using life : Hangar Building is easy in maintenance the steel structure can be used for more than 50 years and steel structure could recycling and can be applied repeatedly .
Technical specification of Aircraft Hangar :
- Main frame (columns and beams) is made of welded H-style steel.
- Steel columns are connected with the foundation by pre-embedding anchor bolt.
- Beams and columns, beams and beams are connected with 10.9S high intensity bolts.
- Envelope construction net is made of cold form Galvanized C-style purlins.
- Bracing system used to enlarge the stability of workshop which including roof bracing , wall bracing , fly bracing and tie beam
- Wall and roof are made of color steel board , which are connected with the purlin by Self-tapping nails.
- Large sliding door supported by steel frame to enlarge the strength .