- High Rise Steel Frame Building design and fabricated for client in Panama , the building used as warehouse and exhibition hall .
- The High Rise Steel Frame Building is six floor , which is more than 800ton for Main Structure , the wall and roof used 50mm polyurethane ( PU ) Sandwich Panel , the column and beam used Q345B H section steel , epoxy zinc rich painted more than 90um thickness , floor deck used galvanized metal deck and overall pouring concrete , all the steel structure loading by 40ft Open top Container .
- High rise steel frame building design in Steel Frame Structure ,steel frame is the vertical steel column and horizontal H section beam bolted or welded connected together in a rectilinear grid to support the floors, roof and walls of a building which are all attached to the frame , Steel beams are horizontal structural members that resist loads applied laterally to their axis. Columns are vertical structural members that transfer compressive loads. It can be used to form the skeleton of a building.
- High rise steel frame building is bolt steel construction , the column and beam lifting into place and then fixed the bolt on connected plate , all the construction work to be executed on construction site .
Technical Parameters of High Rise Steel Frame Building :
1. Steel Column and Beam : Q345B Welded H Section Beam;
2. Purlin: C Section Channel or Z Section Channel;
3. Roof Cladding: 50mm polyurethane ( PU ) sandwich panel
4. Wall Cladding: 50mm polyurethane ( PU ) sandwich panel
5. Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube;
6. Brace: Round Bar;
7. Column Cross Bracing and Roof Bracing: Angle Steel or Steel Rod;
8. Fly Brace: Angle Steel;
9. Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet;
10.Roof Gutter: Color Steel Sheet;
11.Rainspout: PVC Pipe;
12.Door: Aluminum Roller up door ,Sliding Sandwich Panel Door ;
13.Windows: PVC/Plastic Steel/Aluminum Alloy Window;
14.Connecting: High Strength Bolts 10.9S