Logistics Warehouse Building used as logistic cargo storage which mainly loads bearing members are steel structure, the wall and roof panel used the corrugated single color metal sheet with or without insulation materials.
All the steel structure of Logistics Warehouse Building fabricated in the workshop and delivery to the project site for installation, the steel structure is prefabricated without second welding on-site only fixed bolt of each connected members so buildings can be assembled and erected by almost anyone, so labor costs are reduced and you save you time in the process, save manpower, quickly and easily installation .
Steel Warehouse Building usually cost a little less than normal buildings. The construction process with pre-engineered steel buildings is usually not affected by delays like normal construction. Since the building just needs to be assembled, there are rarely any surprise costs increases.
The Advantages of Steel Warehouse Building as follows
1. Features: fast and flexible to assemble, secure and safe, thermal and noise insulation, waterproof and fire prevention;
2. Cost-effective: Fast and easy installation greatly shorten the construction time which reduces the costs;
3. Durability: The whole structure is easy in maintenance, which can be used for more than 50 years.
4. Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids leaks and water seepage. Meanwhile, it’s also in line with the national level of fire prevention.
5. Carrying capacity: can resist the impact of strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loads.
Design Parameters :
Span : Three Span, each span 25m
Live loading : 0.3kn/m2
Dead Loading : 0.5kg/m2
Wind speed : 0.5kn/m2
Distance of side column : 7650mm
Logistics Warehouse Building Materials:
1. The main frame (columns and beams) is made of welded H-style steel.
2. The columns are connected with the foundation by pre-embedding anchor bolt.
3. The beams and columns, beams and beams are connected with 10.9S high intensity bolts.
4. The envelope construction net is made of cold form Galvanized C-style purlins.
5. The Bracing system used to enlarge the stability of workshop which including roof bracing , wall bracing , fly bracing and tie beam
6. The wall and roof are made of color steel board or color steel sandwich panels, which are connected with the purlin by Self-tapping nails.
7. Doors and windows can be designed at anywhere which can be made into normal type, sliding type or roll up type with material of PVC, metal, alloy aluminium, sandwich panel and so on.