Metal Structure Warehouse is formed by the Primary Framing through connected with the Roof and Wall Bracing , Tie Beam ,Roof Purlin , Wall Girt , Roof and wall panel can use a variety of panels such as corrugated single color sheet or sandwich panel .
- Metal structure warehouse has the advantages of wide span, high strength, light weight, low cost, temperature protection, save energy,beautiful appearance, short construction time,good effect of insulation, long using life, space-efficient, good seismic performance, flexible layout,etc.
- Metal Structure Warehouse components as follow : Primary Framing : Steel Column , Roof Steel Beam , the Materials Q345B Welding H Beam , Yield Strength :345Mpa Secondary Structure : Roof Bracing , Column Bracing , Roof Purlin , Wall Girt , Tie Bar ects , Materials : Q235B Steel , Yield Strength : 235Mpa
Wall and Roof : Single Color Sheet , Sandwich panel for customers choose .
- Metal Structure Warehouse could used for a wide range of project needs – from commercial (Car Shed ,Exhibition Hall ) to agricultural (metal barns, storage sheds) to industrial (Workshop, equipment storage).
- The Advantages of Metal Structure Warehouse as follows
1). Features: fast and flexible to assemble, secure and safe, thermal and noise insulation, water proof and fire prevention;
2). Cost-effective: Fast and easy installation greatly shorten the construction time which reduce the costs;
3). Durability: The whole structure are easy in maintenance, which can be used for more than 50 years.
4). Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids leaks and water seepage. Meanwhile, it’s also in line with the national level of fire prevention.
5). Carrying capacity: can resists the impact of strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loads.
Metal Structure Warehouse Materials:
1. The main frame (columns and beams) is made of welded H-style steel.
2. The columns are connected with the foundation by pre-embedding anchor bolt.
3. The beams and columns, beams and beams are connected with high intensity bolts.
4. The envelope construction net is made of cold form C-style purlins.
5. The wall and roof are made of color steel board or color steel sandwich panels, which are connected with the purlin by Self-tapping nails.
6. Doors and windows can be designed at anywhere which can be made into normal type, sliding type or roll up type with material of PVC, metal, alloy aluminium, sandwich panel and so on.