The Prefab metal structure workshop is very durable. They are strong enough to withstand heavy snow, high winds, and strong earthquakes. Wall panels and roof panels are galvanized, and aluminum compounds can also be coated to prevent rust and increase usage.
Prefab Metal structure workshops are also non-flammable and, therefore, unlikely to be destroyed by fire, making them very suitable for storing hazardous chemicals. The walls and roof panels overlap when installed together. This does not leave any openings so that the building can be isolated from the outside world. This helps make the building warmer in winter and cooler in summer, thereby saving energy costs.
The factors affecting the cost of Prefab Metal Structure Workshop
- The size of the workshop building.
- Selection of materials for building metal structure workshop.
- Expenses for construction personnel and transportation materials.
- The location of the plant and its own length, width, and height.
- What type of steel structure is needed, such as steel structure workshop, steel structure garage, office building or mezzanine, stairs, billboards, outdoor elevator shaft, steel structure canopy, etc.
The advantages as follows:
1. Lightweight and high strength. The prefab metal structure workshop building is only about 1/2 of the reinforced concrete building’s weight, which meets the large space of the workshop building. There is no barrier between the columns, and the use area is large.
2. Safe and reliable, wind and earthquake resistance.
3. The prefab metal structure workshop is of reliable quality, precise size, convenient installation, and easy for relevant departments to cooperate.
4. Metal structure materials can be recycled, and environmental pollution can be reduced during construction and dismantling.
5. Manufacturing: The metal structure workshop building is simple, the construction period is short, the components are all prefabricated in the factory, and the site only needs simple assembly, which greatly shortens the construction period.
6. In terms of performance: the metal structure workshop is durable, easy to repair, and only needs simple maintenance.
7. Appearance: The prefab metal workshop building is beautiful and practical, with simple and smooth lines. The color wall panel has various colors to choose from, and the wall can also be made of other materials, which is more flexible.
9. Economic aspect: the steel structure workshop building has reasonable cost, lightweight, reduced basic cost, fast construction speed, and the comprehensive economic benefits are much better than concrete structure buildings.
The materials specification as following:
1. The mainframe including Steel columns and Roof beam are made of welded H-section steel, the materials of steel plate are Q345B, yield strength 345Mpa,
2. The steel columns are connected with the foundation by pre-embedding anchor bolt.
3. The beams and columns, beams, and beams are connected with 10.9S high-intensity bolts.
4. The envelope construction net is made of cold form Galvanized C-style purlins.
5. The Bracing system used to enlarge the stability of the workshop which including roof bracing, wall bracing, fly bracing, and tie beam
6. The wall and roof are made of color steel board or color steel sandwich panels, which are connected with the purlin by Self-tapping nails.
Your Content Goes Here