The prefabricated steel warehouse is very durable. They are strong enough to withstand heavy snow, high winds, and strong earthquakes. Wall panels and roof panels can also be coated with aluminum compounds to prevent rust and extend the panels’ lives. These pre-designed steel structures are also not flammable, so they are unlikely to be destroyed by fire. This makes it very suitable for storing hazardous chemicals. In addition to durability, another benefit is the speed of construction.
Prefabricated steel warehouse building can meet a wide range of project needs-from commercial (car shed, exhibition hall) to agriculture (metal warehouse, warehouse shed) to industry (workshop, equipment warehouse).
Prefabricated Steel Warehouse VS Concrete Warehouse Building:
In terms of the construction period, the steel structure has obvious advantages. The prefabricated steel structure warehouse construction is speedy because its construction is produced in the factory on the construction site. Only hoisting and splicing can meet some manufacturers’ needs for emergency construction and warehouse construction.
After the steel components are processed and transported to the construction site, the components only need to be hoisted and welded. There is no water operation, no sand, and a large amount of dust generated during the whole process, which can reduce environmental pollution and impact nearby residents. However, the traditional concrete Buildings can’t do this, which means that steel structures have done a good job in environmental protection, the most important aspect of humanity. Besides, the recyclability of steel also conforms to the concept of sustainable development. In contrast to concrete buildings, after demolishing, there is a pile of construction waste.
Steel structure saves construction costs and labor costs more than concrete. The cost of building a steel structure warehouse is 20 to 30% lower than that of traditional concrete buildings, and steel structure is stronger and more durable than concrete and has the superior seismic performance.
The steel structure building itself has the characteristics of lightweight. The prefabricated steel structure warehouse walls and roof are made of light metal building materials, which are much lighter than the brick and concrete wall ceramic tile roof, which can reduce the warehouse’s overall weight and does not damage the stability of the structure.
Technical Parameters of Prefabricated Steel Warehouse :
1. Main Structure: Q345B Welded H Section Beam;
2. Purlin: C Section Channel or Z Section Channel;
3. Roof Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Color Coated Galvanized Sheet
4. Wall Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Corrugated Steel Sheet;
5. Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube;
6. Brace: Round Bar;
7. Column Cross Bracing and Roof Bracing: Angle Steel or Steel Rod;
8. Fly Brace: Angle Steel;
9. Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet;
10.Roof Gutter: Color Steel Sheet;
11.Rainspout: PVC Pipe;
12.Door: Aluminum Roller up door, Sliding Sandwich Panel Door ;
13.Windows: PVC/Plastic Steel/Aluminum Alloy Window;
14.Connecting: High Strength Bolts 10.9S
1. Features: fast and flexible assembly, safe and reliable, heat and sound insulation, waterproof and fireproof.
2. Cost-effectiveness: quick and easy installation greatly shortens the construction time and reduces the cost;
3. Durability: The overall structure is easy to maintain, and the service life exceeds 50 years.
4. Perfect design: The perfect design completely avoids leakage and water seepage. At the same time, it also complies with national fire protection standards.
5. Carrying capacity: It can resist the influence of strong wind and earthquake and withstand heavy snow.
Your Content Goes Here