The steel garage building is solid and durable enough to withstand high winds, snow disasters, and earthquakes. The walls and roof panels use the corrugated single color sheets with aluminum-zinc to prevent corrosion and extend the service life. The steel garage building is a prefabricated building structure system, and the building structure forms a link between the mainframe and the secondary structure to form a stable structural system.
Advantages of steel garage building:
1. The components of the steel garage building are easy to manufacture. The steel building system is produced in the workshop according to the design drawings and then installed on-site. The construction and installation period is short, and it can be used in advance, which improves the garage’s economic benefits.
2. All steel components are connected by bolts, with lightweight and simple construction. Besides, the steel garage building is also easy to disassemble, reinforce, or reform.
3. The steel structure garage building is easy to install, dismantle and move, recyclable, pollution-free, and environmentally friendly.
Features of light steel structure:
The steel structure is light in weight.
Although the bulk density of the steel structure is larger than other building materials, its strength is much higher. Therefore, when the load and conditions are the same, the steel structure is lighter than other structures, easy to transport and install, and can span more Large span.
The plasticity and toughness of steel are good.
Good plasticity, so that the steel structure generally will not break suddenly due to accidental overload or local overload. Good toughness makes the steel structure more adaptable to dynamic loads. These properties of steel provide a sufficient guarantee for the safety and reliability of steel structures.
Steel is closer to homogeneous and isotropic.
The internal structure of steel is relatively uniform, very close to homogeneous and isotropic, and it is almost completely elastic within a certain stress range. These properties are more consistent with the mechanical calculations’ assumptions, so the steel structure’s calculation results are more in line with the actual stress conditions.
Technical Parameters of Steel Garage Building :
1. Main Structure: Q345B Welded H Section Beam;
2. Purlin: C Section Channel or Z Section Channel;
3. Roof Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Color Coated Galvanized Sheet
4. Wall Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Corrugated Steel Sheet;
5. Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube;
6. Brace: Round Bar;
7. Column Cross Bracing and Roof Bracing: Angle Steel or Steel Rod;
8. Fly Brace: Angle Steel;
9. Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet;
10.Roof Gutter: Color Steel Sheet;
11.Rainspout: PVC Pipe;
12.Door: Aluminum Roller up door, Sliding Sandwich Panel Door ;
13.Windows: PVC/Plastic Steel/Aluminum Alloy Window;
14.Connecting: High Strength Bolts 10.9S
Your Content Goes Here