Steel Structure Workshop Building design , fabricated and delivery to Dar es Salaam , Tanzania , the building used as industrial production workshop .
- The dimension of the Steel Structure Workshop Building : wide (21m + 10m) , Length 140m , the building in various height points , 6m clear , 10m clear and 20m clear ,the mezzanine floor height is 5m .
- There are four silos on 20m clear height building area , each silo working weight is 100ton , totally 400tons ,the working Platform at 16 Meter Level to access the four silos .
- Concrete brick wall height is 5m , above used 0.5mm corrugated single color sheet , the roof panel used 50mm thickness PU (Poly urethene ) Sand witch Panels with 0.5 mm SKIN on Both sides .
- Three set steel stair with handrail inside the building .
- 2m x 24m canopy on the workshop building .
The design information of Steel Structure Workshop Building as follows :
Design Code –AISC -89
•Wind Speed -150 KMPH
•Building – Dead Load 0.15 KN Per Sq M Live 0.5 KN per Sq M
•Mezzanine: Dead Load 3.5 KN per Sq M and Live Load 5 KN Per Sq M
•Mezzanine Beams at Silo Area : to be designed for silo weight.
Technical Parameters of Steel Structure Workshop Building as following :
- Main Structure: Q345B Welded H Section Beam;
- Purlin: C Section Channel on for wall girt and roof purlin
- Roof Cladding: 50 mm Thick PU (Poly urethene ) Sand witch Panels with 0.5 mm SKIN on Both sides
- Wall Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Corrugated Steel Sheet
- Floor Deck : 0.8mm galvanized metal deck
- Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube
- Brace: Round Bar
- Column Cross Bracing and Roof Bracing: Angle Steel or Steel Rod
- Fly Brace: Angle Steel;
- Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet;
- Roof Gutter: Color Steel Sheet;
- Downpipe: PVC Pipe;
- Door: Galvanized coated steel Roller up door
- Windows: Aluminum Alloy Window;
- Connecting: High Strength Bolts 10.9S