Steel workshop garage can be used for a wide range of project needs-from commercial (car shed, exhibition hall) to agriculture (metal Storage, farm shed) to industry (workshop, equipment warehouse). The building is a portal steel frame structure, the columns and roof beams use welded H-shaped steel beams, and the walls and roof use profiled steel plates with thermal insulation materials.
The steel structure is solid and durable enough to withstand heavy snow, strong winds, and earthquakes. The corrugated monochromatic board is coated with an aluminum compound to prevent rust. The walls and roof panels are straightforward to install. Just fix them on the roof purlins and walls with self-tapping screws.
Steel Workshop Garage with Crane
The steel structure workshop with a crane, the steel column is larger to support the hanging beam, and the hanging beam uses welded H-shaped steel to support the hanging beam. All steel structures are manufactured and painted in the workshop and delivered to the project site for installation. Welding requires only fixing bolts, and installation is quick and convenient.
Garages in steel workshops are usually a bit cheaper than ordinary buildings. The construction process of prefabricated steel structure houses is usually not affected by delays such as normal construction. Since only the building needs to be assembled, there is hardly any unexpected cost increase. Moreover, these buildings can be assembled and installed by almost anyone, reducing labor costs and saving time.
The advantages of the Steel Workshop garage as follows:
- Lightweight, large span, and high strength.
- Fast completion, fast construction,
- Fire and rust prevention.
- Green building, environmental protection.
- Easy to install and save workforces.
- Main Structure: Q345B Welded H Section Beam;
- Purlin: C Section Channel or Z Section Channel;
- Roof Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Color Coated Galvanized Sheet
- Wall Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Corrugated Steel Sheet;
- Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube;
- Brace: Round Bar;
- Column Cross Bracing and Roof Bracing: Angle Steel or Steel Rod;
- Fly Brace: Angle Steel;
- Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet;
- Roof Gutter: Color Steel Sheet;
- Rainspout: PVC Pipe;
- Door: Aluminum Roller up door, Sliding Sandwich Panel Door ;
- Windows: PVC/Plastic Steel/Aluminum Alloy Window;
- Connecting: High Strength Bolts 10.9S