The Steel Workshop Kits is a prefabricated building. All parts are produced in the factory and then installed on the site. Bolts connect the parts. The walls and roof are fixed on the roof purlins and wall girts by self-tapping nails—quick and easy installation. Customers only need to prepare the foundation. We will then provide all the components above the ground, save installation time and cost, and improve the Steel Workshop Kits’ economic benefits.
The Process of Steel Workshop Kits
Our structural engineers design the plane layout based on the customer’s specific dimensions and calculate the amount of steel used according to the wind speed and snow load. The steel columns and roof beams of ordinary Steel Workshop Kits use variable cross-sections, and the steel structure workshop columns and steel beams with cranes and mezzanine adopt equal cross-sections. We consider the design plan according to the building structure to meet the needs of customers and customization.
The steel structure workshop is customized, and the building of each workshop is different. Therefore, at the beginning of the project, the engineer will draw detailed design drawings and start processing after the customer confirms the design drawings. Our processing drawings are generated to ensure the drawings’ accuracy and avoid unreasonable structures caused by human negligence. After the whole workshop is processed, we will have a detailed installation drawing, and the general steel structure workshop can complete the installation within 1-2 months.
Advantages of Steel workshop kit:
- Features: fast and flexible assembly, safe and reliable, heat and sound insulation, waterproof and fireproof.
- Cost-effectiveness: quick and easy installation greatly shortens the construction time and reduces the cost;
- Durability: The overall structure is easy to maintain, and the service life exceeds 50 years.
- Perfect design: The perfect design completely avoids leakage and water seepage. At the same time, it also complies with national fire protection standards.
- Carrying capacity: It can resist the influence of strong wind and earthquake and bear heavy snow load.
1. Main Structure: Q345B Welded H Section Beam;
2. Purlin: C Section Channel or Z Section Channel;
3. Roof Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Color Coated Galvanized Sheet
4. Wall Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Corrugated Steel Sheet;
5. Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube;
6. Brace: Round Bar;
7. Column Cross Bracing and Roof Bracing: Angle Steel or Steel Rod;
8. Fly Brace: Angle Steel;
9. Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet;
10.Roof Gutter: Color Steel Sheet;
11.Rainspout: PVC Pipe;
12.Door: Aluminum Roller up door, Sliding Sandwich Panel Door ;
13.Windows: PVC/Plastic Steel/Aluminum Alloy Window;
14.Connecting: High Strength Bolts 10.9S