Havit Steel Structure Design and manufacture steel mill building in Tanzania. The project is located in Dar es Salaam. The entire building has six floors, and heavy equipment is placed on each floor. The steel mill building in Tanzania is divided into three parts. The first part is 6 tanks, weighing 135 tons, the second part is heavy machinery; each layer of equipment weighs more than 1.5 tons. The third part is four tanks. The steel consumption of metal structure buildings exceeds 500 tons.
The Structural of Steel Mill Building in Tanzania
The steel structure is strong enough to bear the load of large equipment. Steel mill building in Tanzania is designed according to the frame structure, the steel column adopts a box-shaped column, and the platform beam adopts H-shaped steel. Pave the floor bearing slab on each floor and pour concrete on site. Although the steel structure‘s material cost is higher than that of concrete, the overall economic benefits are more advantageous than concrete buildings.
The advantages of Steel Structure as follows:
1. Features: fast and flexible assembly, safe and reliable, heat and sound insulation, waterproof and fireproof.
2. Cost-effectiveness: quick and easy installation greatly shortens the construction time and reduces the cost;
3. Durability: The overall structure is easy to maintain, and the service life exceeds 50 years.
4. Perfect design: The perfect design completely avoids leakage and water seepage. At the same time, it also complies with national fire protection standards.
5. Carrying capacity: It can resist the influence of strong wind and earthquake and bear heavy snow load.
Materials Specification of Steel Structure Mill Building :
- Main Structure: Q345B Welded H Section Beam and Box Shape Column;
- Purlin: Galvanized C Section Steel ;
- Wall Panel: 50mm PU sandwich panel;
- Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube;
- Brace: Round Bar;
- Column Cross Bracing and Roof Bracing: Angle Steel or Steel Rod;
- Fly Brace: Angle Steel;
- Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet;
- Roof Gutter: Stainless steel sheet;
- Rainspout: PVC Pipe;
- Door: Roller up door
- Windows: Aluminum Alloy Sliding Window;
- Connecting: High Strength Bolts 10.9S
Your Content Goes Here