Steel structure warehouse building can be designed according to different uses in different industries. There are various options for walls and roofs, including corrugated single color sheets and sandwich panels or metal cladding with thermal insulation materials. Steel structure warehouse can meet a wide range of project needs-from commercial (car shed, exhibition hall) to agriculture (metal warehouse, warehouse shed) to industry (workshop, equipment warehouse).
The steel frame of a steel structure warehouse building usually consists of vertical columns and horizontal beams. These beams and columns are connected by bolts or welded to form a portal frame. The roof beam is a horizontal structural member. It can resist the live load and constant load laterally imposed on its axis. Steel columns are vertical structural members that transfer loads. They form the skeleton of the building.
Advantages of steel structure warehouse building:
1. Long service life
The steel frame can withstand extreme weather such as heavy rainfall or snowstorms, and the walls and roof panels are filled with aluminum compounds, which can strengthen the structure and ensure that the steel is not easy to rust.
2. Flexible design
The steel structure building is customized, all dimensions, including length, width, and height, can be freely selected, and the inner column can be eliminated to expand the usable space.
3. Efficient construction time
The prefabricated steel structure building does not require secondary manufacturing on-site, and quickly fix the bolts.
Steel structure warehouse building generally will not be delayed, can save the workforce, and rapid construction, so you can budget the cost without changing.
The materials of Steel structure warehouse building as follows:
- The main structure (including steel columns and beams) is welded by H-shaped steel, the steel plate material is Q345B, and the yield strength is 345Mpa.
- The steel column is connected to the foundation through the embedded anchor bolts.
- Beam and column, beam, and beam are connected with 10.9S high-strength bolts.
- Roof purlins and wall beams are made of cold galvanized C or Z steel.
- Bracing systems used to increase the stability of the workshop, including roof supports, wall supports, flying supports, and beams
- The walls and roof are made of color steel plates or color steel sandwich panels connected with roof purlins and wall beams by self-tapping nails.