Warehouse Steel Building design in various industries using purposed, the wall and roof have many choices including, Corrugated Single Color Sheet with or without insulation materials or sandwich panel,Steel warehouse could use for a wide range of project needs – from commercial (Car Shed, Exhibition Hall ) to agricultural (metal barns, storage sheds) to industrial (Workshop, equipment storage).
Steel Frame of Warehouse Building is typically consisting of a vertical column and horizontal beams which are riveted, bolted or welded together in a portal frame structure, roof beams are horizontal structural members that resist live and dead loads applied laterally to their axis, steel columns are vertical structural members that transfer compressive loads. It can be used to form the skeleton of a building.
The advantages of Warehouse Steel Building :
1)Built to Last
The steel frame is able to withstand extreme weather such as heavy rainfall or snowstorms, the wall and roof panel are filled with
the aluminum compound, this compound reinforces the structure and ensures that the steel isn’t vulnerable to rust
Steel Building is customed, all the dimensions included length wide and height free chosen,the interior column could be canceled to enlarge the using space.
3)Efficient Construction Times
Prefabricated Steel Building without secondary fabrication on site, just fixed the bolt easily and fast construction.
Steel buildings save manpower and fast construction since steel buildings are seldom delayed, you can count on the original price staying the same.
Steel Warehouse Materials as following :
1. The mainframe including Steel columns and Roof beam are made of welded H-section steel, the materials of steel plate are Q345B, yield strength 345Mpa,
2. The steel columns are connected with the foundation by pre-embedding anchor bolt.
3. The beams and columns, beams and beams are connected with 10.9S high-intensity bolts.
4. The envelope construction net is made of cold form Galvanized C-style purlins.
5. The Bracing system used to enlarge the stability of workshop which including roof bracing, wall bracing, fly bracing and tie beam
6. The wall and roof are made of color steel board or color steel sandwich panels, which are connected with the purlin by Self-tapping nails.